Pete Stenberg Tennis - Professional Coach
021 2700 229 ADULT TENNIS
Hi everyone I have put together 3 classes tailored to cater for all ability of tennis player from complete beginner through to experienced interclub player. Get yourself and 4 others together (I can put you in a group if needed) and enrol in one of the classes below.
This is a fun way for you with little or no experience to kick start your game and get a gentle workout at the same time.
• Instructions designed to get you playing ASAP.
• Drills for your technique and movement
• Games designed to teach you basic tactics.
• Gentle on body but with small fitness content.
• Maximum 5 players per group.
This class is for you that have played a while and have the basic skills, focus is on you getting a workout and hitting maximum number of balls.
• Drills designed to improve movement and technique
• Game based for the competitive side of you.
• This will get the heart beat up and your mistakes down.
• Workout once a week for 1 hour.
• Maximum 5 per group
Designed for the interclub level player wanting to lift the level of their game.
• Drill and game based exercises to improve tactics.
• Drills tailored for your specific weaknesses.
• Full fitness component.
• Maximum 5 players per class per hour.
• 5 week course.
All courses have a maximum of 5 players per classes per hour.
Courses are for 5 weeks starting 2nd week in October
Cost is $80 for the 5 week course payable on first day.
No refund for non attendance. Rained days will be rescheduled.
All enquiries to coach Pete Stenberg 021 2700 229 or 437 2194